Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Tư vấn viên (National consultant for conducting data analysis and writing reporton an HIV drug resistance study and STI survey) - WHO.
Work to be performed
a. Specific objectives of the consultancy activity
- Conduct data analysis and develop full report for the study on behavioural risk of HIV drug resistance in Vietnamese patients
- Conduct data compiling, data cleaning, and data analysis and develop report for the STI survey
b. Description of the tasks/process involved in carrying out the activity
- Work with study team to discuss the outputs of data analysis and outlines of the report.
- Conduct data analysis in consultation with study team and develop the full report on the study of behavioural risk of HIVDR in Viet Nam
- Meet and discuss with WHO and NHDV to synthesize and analyse the data
- Discuss with WHO and NHDV to develop report of the survey
c. Method (s) to carry out the activity
- Meeting with WHO team to understand the scope of consultancy, expected deliverables, set the timelines for proposed activities and regularly update the progress
- Under the supervision of WHO respective technical supervisor, carry-out the proposed activities.
- Presenting findings results/draft report with the study teams to get comments
- Revise and finalize data analysis and reports
- The report will be written in a structure of a scientific paper
- Manage communication with the study/survey teams regarding implementation of proposed activities
- University degree from recognized medical/public health university.
- Post graduate training on HIV clinical management and/or Master of Public Health are desirable
- Minimum 5- year experience of full time working in the areas of infectious diseases
- Previous experience working in HIV clinical management
- Experiences in conducting research including data analysis
- Experiences in report writing
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- Good knowledge in clinical management of HIV including HIVDR.
- Demonstrated data analysis capacity including descriptive analysis and logistic regression.
- Good writing skill and having publications in international peer reviewed journals is an asset
Language requirements: Written and spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise challenging workloads
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Fostering integration and teamwork
Place of assignment: Hanoi, Vietnam
Medical clearance: The selected Consultant will be expected to provide a medical certificate of fitness for work.
Travel: The Consultant is not expected to travel.
Budget: Please take note of the following when submitting application: - The contractor will be responsible for paying taxes, if any.
Those who are interested can send letter of interest and resume by email to email@example.com before 20 May 2020.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website FHI360