Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Quản lý kỹ thuật (Technical Manager, Information Communication Technology) - FHI360.
Technical Manager – Information Communication Technology (TM ICT) - USAID SHIFT - Vietnam
The TM ICT provides strategic guidance and technical support for USAID SHIFT project digital health activities and coordinates online-mediated activities, ensuring timely and effective implementation of the online vision and strategy. The TM ICT collaborates with the leads for community outreach and testing, clinical care and treatment, communications, and strategic information, to ensure that online-mediated services effectively recruit, track, and support clients as they move through the HIV services cascade. S/he oversees coordination with government, community and private sector partners; development of online content, innovations, and training curricula; capacity-building for staff within USAID SHIFT and among local partners; and incorporation of emerging best practices in the program. S/he also develops technical guidance and strategic direction in the area of information communication technology adapted for the Vietnam key population context. The TM ICT works with communities and partners to maximize local capacity, with a view toward transitioning successful approaches to local ownership, and developing sustainability plans for all digital platforms and services developed. S/he also provides onsite supervision and support to partners, and ultimately evaluates online-mediated program effectiveness in order to develop strategic pivots to meet program and public health goals and objectives. The position will be located in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Provides strategic guidance on project digital health activities and technical support in the monitoring and oversight of online-mediated interventions including outreach, online risk assessment, and appointment reservations.
- Supports implementation of online marketing efforts including social network outreach, social influencer outreach, and online advertising to help programs maintain contact with beneficiaries and reach new audiences virtually.
- Supports USAID SHIFT and partners to use online surveys and social media mapping approaches to plan online HIV outreach and service delivery.
- Supports USAID SHIFT and partners to enhance the use of an Online Reservation App (ORA) to manage client referrals, clinic appointment management and reporting, client case management, and data analysis and program improvement.
- Collaborates with USAID SHIFT partners and technical teams to adapt and regularly update context-appropriate materials including messages, campaigns, confidentiality guidelines, etc.
- Collaborates with FHI 360 technical team members to adapt country-specific plans and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for improved online client feedback systems.
- Collaborates with FHI360 technical team members to adapt a communications package for virtual case managers supporting people living with HIV (PLHIV) to initiate and retain on anti-retroviral treatment (ART).
- Manages and develops content and visuals for online social media presence that relates to technical priorities and meeting the need of KPs
- Supports SHIFT partners to manage and operate online activities (Facebook Fanpages, Zalo Official account, dating apps, etc.) by providing training/coaching to ensure online activities are appropriately targeted and KP friendly.
- Monitors weekly progress of online activities, and collaborates with technical leads from the community, facility, and strategic information teams to analyze data, identify gaps, and develop quality improvement measures.
- Writes relevant reports, publications, web content/blogs, and presentations.
- Represents FHI 360 at meetings and events to present digital health work and share lessons learned.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate easily via social media in Vietnamese.
- Experience working with key populations/belongs to a key population group.
- Can maintain confidentiality of peer and/or client identities, status, and content; is comfortable handling sensitive personal information
- Self-motivated, technically proficient, and possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and proactive with proven experience managing multiple projects and collaborating with partner organizations and/or health facilities.
- Ability to work under high pressure with tight deadlines while still meeting high expectations of the project and donor.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (i.e. provide support to people who conduct online outreach during high-peak internet traffic times)
- Familiarity with Vietnamese health system a plus.
- Ability to facilitate learning sessions and present complex/technical concepts with clarity to external audiences
Experience and applied knowledge & skills
- At least 5-8 years of experience in designing and implementing digital interventions and or communications programs
- Experience working on key population HIV programs; social and behavior change communication, and/or online client support expertise
- Experience defining requirements for software and liaising with software vendors (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms in Vietnam, including the experience designing social media posts or producing appealing and creative content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese), and organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, developing online content development
- Experience using online booking, and client relationship management software (preferred)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and prepare reports
- Experience managing and operating online forums/platforms including but not limited to Facebook Fanpage, group, Zalo, Instagram; or familiar with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Zalo Ads.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in economics, education, environment, health, human development, information science, international development, social work, social sciences or a related field.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website FHI360