Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Consultancy - UNICEF Viet Nam
Experts with relevant experience who are available for short-term assignments are invited to register in the Consultant Registry following the guidance on submission below.
Experts who are registered in the Consultant Registry, are available for consideration whenever relevant opportunities arise. Shortlisted candidates are contacted directly by the relevant team to check interest and availability. The selection process will then be conducted with available candidates.
- Candidates who are selected from the Registry will work on specific deliverables and with timeframes as determined by the office based on project needs and may range from 4 weeks to 11.5 months.
- The selected candidate will be issued a contract which is subject to UNICEF General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants/Individual Contractors hired by UNICEF.
- The length of the contract will depend on project needs and funding availability.
Purpose of the Job
Under the supervision and guidance of the relevant Programme Section Chiefs, work in close collaboration with UNICEF Country Office and external partners in providing sector-specific technical assistance. Target technical areas include:
- Develop project management log frames
- Statistics and Data analysis
- Draft Donor proposal and reports
- Draft policy and advocacy briefs
- Draft situation analysis reports based on studies and reports and available data
- Write reports in English to a high standard
- Create content for social media, including skilled with infographics
- Develop training and communication materials on areas such as immunization including cold chain system
- Develop technical protocols in health, nutrition and WASH related to COVID-19
- Develop research, survey, study protocols
- Conduct costing analyses of health, nutrition and WASH projects, programme, interventions
- Develop video clips
- Consolidate policy recommendations and key information from various reports
- Facilitate workshops and meetings and provide summary of meetings
- Develop partnership and engagement strategy for achievement of the SDGs for women and children
- Analyze corporate profiles / build network / identify potential contribution of private sector to achievement of SDGs for women and children
- Build databases for various purposes
- Conduct market analysis, and stakeholder analysis
- Designing, videography and photography – such as high quality brand video production; or Photo shooting; or Flycam (drone) for photos + video footages in the mountainous areas
- Content generation and management for social media
- Content production for campaign
- Web programming and development for campaign
- Graphic design for Key visual assets campaign
- Publication design
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced degree related to ‘target areas’ (above). Alternatively, a first level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in at least one of the “target areas” with preferred experience in additional technical areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to facilitate and communicate effectively to technical and nontechnical audiences and contribute to an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently, and make sound, informed decisions. On the other hand, ability to work effectively in team, under pressure and in crisis situations.
- Experience working with the UN and/or a NGO is an asset.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a must.
- Availability for rapid deployment on short notice.
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply and upload the following documents to the assigned requisition in UNICEF Vacancies: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/
- Letter of interest and updated CV.
- Performance evaluation reports or references of similar consultancy assignments (if available).
- Financial proposal with your consultancy daily rate.
Opening Date Tue Sep 08 2020 15:00:00 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time) SE Asia Standard Time
Closing Date Wed Sep 23 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time)
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO-NGO Resource Centre