Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: HIV Programs M&E Officer - IRD Vietnam
Starting date: As soon as possible
Full time position: 100% FTE
Duration of contract: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds)
Location: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
Travel requirements: Frequent travel to project provinces.
IRD VN is a locally registered social enterprise in Viet Nam. IRD VN is a young, dynamic and growing organization. Though we started in 2016, we now have over 30 office-based staff working across five cities in Viet Nam. We work in close collaboration with the Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC), Provincial and National TB Program and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by USAID, the University of San Francisco (UCSF) the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNITAID and Otsuka.
In collaboration with UCSF, IRD VN is helping to provide technical assistance to strengthen the HIV program in Vietnam through improved data-driven decision-making and stronger public and private health system linkages in seven focus provinces (Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh city, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Can Tho, Long An and Ba ria Vung tau) of Viet Nam. The main role of IRD VN is to improve data use at province- and district-level HIV facilities.
We are searching for two highly personable and motivated HIV Programs M&E Officers who are detail- and numbers-oriented. These staff need to be diligent and responsible while maintaining strong relationships with coworkers, donors and government staff. They need to have a strong understanding of HIV program implementation and the operations of the VAAC in the region where they work.
For more information about IRD, please visit www.ird.global
The HIV Programs M&E Officers will collect, validate, analyze and report data to facilitate service delivery, research and donor relations and they will report to Regional HIV Program Coordinators in their respective city/province and a HIV Programs Manager based in Ha Noi, as well as a cross-cutting M&E team based in Ho Chi Minh City.
This position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordinate data collection with a diverse field team directly employed by IRD VN and the government of Viet Nam (GVN)
- Assist training new field staff on data systems and study SOPs
- Support the field team and project management to implement field activities
- Develop and update codebooks for electronic data collection tools
- Conduct field work to understand use of our data systems and to suggest system upgrades
- Verify and clean data collected by the field team in real time (database management)
- Develop the logic and templates for routine reports so health workers can self-direct their work
- Analyze data and make presentations for team members to facilitate data-driven programming
- Support calculation and verification of performance-based incentives
- Supervise collection of HIV treatment linkage data from government health facilities
- Support collection and verification of private-sector HIV treatment data
- Analyze program data for quarterly donor reporting
- Ensure Data quality assurance activities
- Facilitate operational research studies
- Occasionally enter paper-based data into our electronic databases
- Other activities requested by IRD VN management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Detail oriented with exacting standards to maintain accuracy and impartiality in all work products
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting; work well with all project staff, GVN counterparts and other partners
- Ability to balance numerous tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working in the private healthcare sector
- Experience working in M&E on health programs or health research, particularly for HIV
- Proficient in a statistical software package (STATA, R, SPSS, or SAS)
- A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, preventive medicine epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics or related fields and at least one year of relevant work experience are required
- A Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics or related discipline may substitute for the one year of work experience
- Fluency in Vietnamese (both written and verbal) is required
- Knowledge of English would be an asset, but is not a requirement
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
- All applicants are requested to highlight their experience managing and motivating teams of people either in their CV and cover letter.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject ‘HIV M&E Officer Application’
- No later than 15 October 2020
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO-NGO Resource Centre