Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) coordinator - Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (Blue Dragon)
Position: Monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) coordinator
Status: Full time
- Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (Blue Dragon) serves children in crisis throughout Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves exceptional care and a chance to thrive. Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities, and young people who have been trafficked. After rescuing children from danger and slavery, we reunite them with their family and provide all the services needed for recovery and growth while advocating for improvements to policy and law.
- Blue Dragon has been conducting activities to ensure the safety of street children and fighting human trafficking in Vietnam for over 15 years. The organization has developed extensive expertise, and data regarding effective programming and impact. This role aims to capitalize on that experience to contribute our knowledge globally, as well as to generate useful knowledge for program improvement, and for fundraising purposes.
- Blue Dragon is a child-safe organization, committed to the protection and exceptional care of children. We require all staff and volunteers to agree to and abide by our Child Protection and Young Adult Protection Code of Conduct. We offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without discrimination or harassment. We will make any necessary job accommodation for persons with disabilities or special needs.
- Uphold Blue Dragon’s mission and values.
- Contribute to the global body of knowledge about effective programming for street children and addressing trafficking in persons, through analysing and reporting on Blue Dragon’s work.
- Support program staff with participatory monitoring and evaluation of their activities for the purposes of institutional learning and program improvement, and donor reporting.
- At least three years’ experience in monitoring, evaluation, research or related work.
- Familiarity with quantitative data analysis.
- Proven competence in research design, qualitative data analysis and qualitative research methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in part of a team.
- Willingness and orientation to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent computer skills (MS office package, email, database skills, internet).
- An analytical mind with an openness to new ideas and innovations.
- Commitment to child protection and safeguarding and Blue Dragon’s values.
- Ability to work to deadline in a fast paced environment.
- Able to develop as a servant leader and in Blue Dragon’s Leadership style and culture.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Fanpage Tuyển dụng Y tế công cộng