Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Partnership and Fundraising Manager - Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD)
|Job assignment||Leading and Coordinating the overall the Partnership and Fundraising of MSD|
|Job title||Partnership and Fundraising Manager|
|Expected time to start||From March 01st 2021|
|Grade||3-4 (in the grade level of MSD)|
|Venue||Hanoi with travels to Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and other provinces and countries when necessary|
Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) is a Vietnamese non-government organisation established on March 05, 2008.
Our vision is a world of justice and equality, where civil society plays as an effective independent actor/ partner with their own rights and the rights of marginalized and vulnerable communities are respected.
As a Vietnamese non-governmental organisation, MSD is taking efforts to enable environment for the development of civil society sector and to promote the rights of marginalised groups, especially children, youth, women and people with disabilities.
Slogan: We create values and achieve local impact in a niche market. We work effectively and efficiently through mutual learning, inspiring and innovative intervention.
CORE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES: MSD is working based on shared values that we believe that not only our staff but also other partners are aiming at. They are
- Equitable partnerships
- Networking and solidarity
- Inclusion and People empowerment
- Good governance
- Innovative intervention
- Enable – to build capacity and promote CSO’s engagement in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and advocate for CSOs’ enabling
- Partner – to promote Business engagement in CSR/CSV as well as SDGs and Child-friendly principles sustainable development
- Educate and Intervene – to educate and promote the rights of children and youth and their families
Expected results: In 2021 – 2025 MSD focuses its efforts and resources in their main areas of results as the followings:
|SDG – CSO United Alliance||Business for Sustainability||SDG Impact Projects (SDG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17)|
|– United Way Vietnam Alliance & LNOB Partnership
– Standardized Capacity building and Certifications
– SDG – CSO Living Lab & Platform
– Local fundraising hub
– Doing Good Index, research and advocacy in Philanthropy, SDGs, CSR/CSV, Tax for Non-prt, etc.
|– Business for Sustainability Champion Funds
– SDG Startup Impact and Awards
– CSR/SDG Research
– High Level Philanthropy Forum
– SDG Project and Connections
|– EPD (Education, Protection, Development)
– Environmental health
To support MSD team to achieve the best results, we are in need of a Partnership and Fundraising Manager to support the organization.
|B. ASSIGNEMENT REQUESTS|
1. Assignment purpose: The person’s primary responsibility is to ensure MSD’s sustainability and development by maintaining and growing Partnership with the government, corporate and individuals funding partners as well as delivering fundraising activities. The main tasks are (a) Developing and maintaining relations and partnerships with government, individual and corporate funding partners (b) Developing and executing fundraising events and other fundraising-related activities; (c) Enable and facilitate effective and timely implementation of communication and marketing activities;
2. Working location: mainly in Hanoi, some travels to Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and some other provinces and countries when assigned.
3. Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by Program Director, and MSD Excutive Director;
4. Supervision: Project managers/ officer, Communication and event officers, Interns, Volunteers.
5. Main responsibilities:
a) Developing and maintaining partnerships
- Together with Executive Director and Program Director to develop the Partnership and Fundraising Strategy and execution;
- Coordinate donor/ fundraising partner database, maintaining relations with current donors/funding partners, expanding the network with new corporate and individual philanthropists; On behalf of MSD, maintain a positive relations with individual and corporate partners and donors;
- Keep the donors and funding partners updated on the projects/programs’ progress as well as reported, organizing field visits as their requested timeline;
b) Developing and executing Partnership and fundraising events and other events
- Assist Executive Director and Program Director or lead the writing proposals, budgets, preparing presentations, etc. for raising funds from corporate and individual donors for MSD’s annual programs;
- Supporting the relations development with donors and partners. i.e draft funding agreements, prepare sponsorship and partnership proposals, presentations, infographics and design, etc.;
- Follow news, trends and identify opportunities for suitable crowdfunding campaigns for MSD’s programs;
- Maintain and develop crowded fundraising campaigns/ activities of MSD in Crowded Fundraising platform such as Global Giving, Momo, Salesforce, Kindmate, GiveAssia, etc. following up with Thank you letter, Monthly Reports, Picture and Case updated, etc.
- Coordinate the execution of Partnership and Fundraising activities such as Annual Partnership/ Philanthropy Forum/event, MSD networking event, Impact Awards, or other partners’ events;
- Coordinate the event team with organization of CSR/CSV conference, workshops, fundraising events, other fundraising-related events; assist in bi-year Corporate researches (CSR/ CSV/ SDG researches
- c) Enable and facilitate effective and timely implementation of communication and marketing activities
- Assist Program Director in corporates’ partnership program execution, ensuring the communication and documentation activities.
- Assist in developing the Communication Strategy, create marketing and communication plans; execute public relations and marketing goals set forth in the marketing & communication plan using multiple methods;
- Work closely with Corporate partners’ team to adapt the Communication Standards for the partnership;
- Coordinate and guide Communication Officer in executing communication activities for MSD and Corporate Partners’ programs;
- Other tasks as required by Executive Director or Program Director.
6. Work plan: workplan of MSD strategy
This assignment requires travel to Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and other provinces or other countries when necessary. The travel fee and perdiem will under MSD’s cost norm system.
- Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become Partnership and Fundraising Director;
- Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
- Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grade 3 to 4;
- Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
- National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
|C. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS|
- BA degree is required with background relating to Strategy Development, Governance or Management, Fundraising, Partnership, or Communication; Master degree is a plus;
- At least 3 years of Experience in Corporate Partnership, CSR/ CSV and or fundraising and communication is needed; Understanding the nature of Corporate and or CSR is necessary; Experience in NGO communication is preferred;
- Strategic thinking and analysis;
- High command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Design skills and professional use of design softwares like Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Powerpoint Presentation, etc.
- Work independent and professionally; good team work; be able to represent the organization in national or international workshops, network;
- High commitment with works;
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: PFM 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PFM 2021 – Linh Le) as soon as possible before 17.00 16/2/2021. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD)