Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Data Management Officer - The University of North Carolina (UNC)
Position: 01 Data Management Officer
Based in Hanoi.
Report to: In-Country Director, Data Management Manager
In collaborate with Data Management Manager (DMM), Data Management Officer is responsible for providing data management, quality assurance/quality control, and data security to research studies, which includes but not limit and to assure the overall consistency, accuracy,
validity, archiving and integrity of the research data.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Data management
- Entering study data and back up for Data Entry Person when applicable or required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
- Make sure data collected, managed, reported clearly, accurately, and securely.
- Participate in the review of clinical research documents (eg. Protocols, Electronic Case Report Form, Site specific forms, Reports and Statistical analysis)
- Manage and ensure the continuous performance of Electronic Information System (iMedidata Rave, eData, CASI….)
- Communicate and resolve queries from Statistical & Data Management Center (SCHARP, Frontier Science…), and study team.
- Participate in manage and maintain participant tracking database, including but not limited to cleaning the database and compiling master user lists and activating/deactivating user accounts.
- Support the report of AEs/SAEs/EAEs.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of data, when applicable.
- Contact to CMC regarding visits and allowable visits for participants when applicable.
- Collaborate with other team members to prepare prior to monitoring/audit/inspection visits, provide information for responding monitoring reports.
- Participate in developing/updating Standard Of Procedures, Study Specific forms, Case Report Form (CRFs) and other documents, when applicable.
2. Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Participate in monitor, provide technical assistance and QA/QC and/or CQMP for study procedure, study documents and participant’s charts.
- Participate in generating reports, statistical comparisons, data charts as required, including but not limit to QA/QC reports and study progress reports.
- Participate in other routine and/or interim QA/QC activities as needed.
3. Data security and other response
- Participate in manage IT system of UNC Vietnam, including but not limited to the devices, servers & database.
- Coordinate to ensure that the IT system of UNC Vietnam meet UNC-CH data security level 3 and other requirements of sponsors for the IT system.
- Perform other tasks as required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
Required qualification and skills:
- University degree in Public Health, Statistics, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or in a related area is preferred:
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in data management for research projects.
- Working knowledge of medical research database applications
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good teamwork and able to work under high pressure
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs (advance in Excel)
- Applicable knowledge working with statistic software such as SAS, STATA, SPSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English skill
- Ability to work with many different tasks
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please put “Data Management Officer”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 28 February 2021.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO-NGO Resource Centre