Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Consultant - GreenHub
The “Local Solutions for Plastic Pollution” (LSPP) funded by the USAID addresses the challenges faced by local communities in overcoming the negative environmental health impacts caused by plastics pollution which is increasing in Vietnam. Vietnam is listed as 1 of the top 5 plastic waste polluters of the world’s oceans, discharging 0.28 – 0.73 million tons annually. While plastics pollution is increasingly receiving policy attention at the national level, local empowerment of actors at the local level is needed to collaborate, take collective action, change behaviours and advocate for policies based on solid environmental, health and community evidence. To develop and sustain solutions, the use of information technology is essential.
However, there is no central or local initiative or internet-based platform on plastics pollution and its environmental health impacts in Vietnam for actors to interact and network, nor mobile solutions (mHealth) to deliver environmental health education, reliable plastic waste community information, and support collective action to prioritize action, create and share online solutions.
The ‘Local Solutions for Plastic Pollution’ project activities aim to empower local communities to reduce plastics pollution by building collective action from the ground up by creating, strengthening and uniting networks, communities and individuals in Hanoi, Ha Long (Quang Ninh), Da Nang, and Hoi An (Quang Nam).
The project duration is August 2020 – July 2023 and implemented by GreenHub, the Institute of Strategy and Policy on Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE), Hanoi University of Public Health, and Global Integrated Management System Company Limited (GIMASYS).
IEHSD is one of the main partners of the project and responsible for Communication Strategy and TOT trainings for local partners and national partners to reduce plastic waste and its health impacts. IEHSD is an independent organization in Vietnam in cooperation with the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE), the Center of Public Health and Ecological Research – Hanoi University of Public Health (CENPHER), the Hanoi Medical University (HMU), the National Institute of Veterinary Research (NIVR), the Vietnam National University of Agricultural (VNUA) and the Vietnam One Health University Network (VOHUN) that conduct interdisciplinary research, training and delivery of science and technology services related to environmental health and sustainable development.
In order to develop strategic social and behavior change communications at national level, we are looking for a competent consultant to help designing a strategy base on the objective of the project and the capacity of its partners.
The consultant will help to develop a national communication and advocacy strategy for the project.
Scope of work
- The consultant will familiarize her/himself with the project’s proposal and other documents relevant to the project.
- The consultant will work closely with project team and the communication team lead by IEHSD.
- The consultant will discuss and get approval from Project management board on the proposed national communication strategy.
- The consultant will be asked to give his comments for the key visual identity design process of the project.
- The consultant will develop the national communication strategy will be finalized which includes the policy advocacy, communication materials and details plan for training and implementation of the communication strategy.
- The consultant will deliver a training session on communication strategy designing and strategy advocacy for project’s partners.
- The consultant will discuss with the project team and have the communication strategy modified and approved from all partners of the project.
The specific outputs will be:
- A national communication and advocacy strategy
- 01 Trainning session for LSPP’s partners about buiding communication and advocacy strategy
The consultant should preferably have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, media studies, social science, humanities, or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience in messaging and branding using creative methods and multimedia channels.
- Demonstrated experience in designing communication plan for social/ environmental advocate programs/projects/
- Creative thinker and storyteller experienced in helping organization or project to deliver their messages
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at the national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy.
- Familiarity with technical subjects or related topics (Plastic waste);
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently; need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duration and timing
The consultant is expected to start the service as soon as possible and complete the task within 8 weeks (account for 28 working days) with agreed detail schedule.
Management of the assignment
The contract will be signed in accordance with IEHSD regulations and guidelines for the contracting of consultant. The assignment will be directly managed by the Project Officer and Communication Officer of the project.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Expression of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 relevant samples of previous work
Interested candidates are invited to contact Ms. Nguyen Mai Huong (email@example.com) for additional details about the assignment. Please indicate clearly in your application subject: “Consultant to develop national communication strategy”. Full proposal should be submitted electronically no later than 0h00, 17th July 2021 to the contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Fanpage Tuyển dụng Y tế công cộng