Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: (Senior) Technical Officer, Strategic Information (SI) - FHI 360
FHI 360 is currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of (Senior) Technical Officer, Strategic Information (SI) to support FHI 360’s programs, based in our office in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City. Final title will be determined based on education and experience.
The (Senior) Technical Officer for Strategic Information plays a key role in assisting the Strategic Information Unit to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system and perform research and surveillance activities across technical units and FHI 360 supported programs. The Officer will provide technical assistance on Strategic Information to implementing partners focusing on HIV and/or COVID-19 epidemic responses where appropriate. The Officer will also coordinate to develop, test, and support the implementation of customized health information system (HIS) and tools that support robust data collection, monitoring, and epidemic surveillance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collect, clean, monitor, and analyze data related to HIV and/or COVID-19 interventions.
- Design and delivery capacity building trainings to improve data collection and HIS.
- Lead project data quality assurance (DQA) activities in alignment with USAID regulations.
- Support clinics, provinces, and the national government to use HIS to collect data on HIV and/or COVID.
- Build internal capacity to use data for decision making and to extract relevant reports from HIS.
- Review existing data systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Support provincial continuous quality improvement and knowledge management efforts.
- Coordinate reporting and communications between Vietnam office and FHI 360 HQ.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across FHI 360 programs and units, GVN institutions, PEPFAR and other key stakeholders, providing technical support as needed or required.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree in health, epidemiology or biostatistics or other relevant area
- A minimum of two-year relevant experience and ability to analyze large datasets to extract project insights
- Knowledge and experience in HIV/COVID-19 project activities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least three of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities.
- Ability to travel as necessary
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam