Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Nhân viên kỹ thuật (Technical Manager, Information Communication Technology) - FHI360
Technical Officer – Information Communication Technology (TOICT) - USAID SHIFT - Vietnam
The TOICT supports the Technical Manager, ICT (TM) in implementing USAID SHIFT digital health activities. This includes support to the TM to collaborate with the leads for community outreach and testing, clinical care and treatment, communications, and strategic information, to ensure that online-mediated services effectively recruit, track, and support clients as they move through the HIV services cascade. Specifically, the TOICT assists with the development online content, innovations, monitoring of program quality, and capacity strengthening efforts for local partners in implementing online interventions and achieving program objectives. The position will be located in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Supports the TM in implementation of online marketing efforts including social network outreach, social influencer outreach, and online advertising to help programs maintain contact with beneficiaries and reach new audiences virtually.
- Supports the TM and USAID SHIFT and partners to use online surveys and social media mapping approaches to plan online HIV outreach and service delivery.
- Supports the TM and USAID SHIFT and partners to enhance the use of an Online Reservation App (ORA) to manage client referrals, clinic appointment management and reporting, client case management, and data analysis and program improvement.
- Supports the TM and SHIFT partners and technical teams to adapt and regularly update context-appropriate materials including messages, campaigns, confidentiality guidelines, etc.
- Helps develop content and visuals for online social media presence that relates to technical priorities and meeting the need of KPs
- Collaborates with the TM to support SHIFT partners to manage and operate online activities (Facebook Fanpages, Zalo Official account, dating apps, etc.) by providing training/coaching to ensure online activities are appropriately targeted and KP friendly.
- Assists the TM and partners to monitor weekly progress of online activities, and collaborates with technical leads from the community, facility, and strategic information teams to analyze data, identify gaps, and develop quality improvement measures
- Contributes to relevant reports, publications, web content/blogs, and presentations.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate easily via social media in Vietnamese.
- Experience working with key populations/belongs to a key population group.
- Can maintain confidentiality of peer and/or client identities, status, and content; is comfortable handling sensitive personal information
- Familiarity with Vietnamese health system a plus.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner
Experience and applied knowledge & skills
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in working on digital interventions and or communications programs
- Experience working on key population HIV programs; social and behavior change communication, and/or online client support expertise
- Experience in information technology and technical support
- Knowledge of social media platforms in Vietnam, including the experience designing social media posts or producing appealing and creative content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Vietnamese); English also preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency developing online content; proficiency in MS Office Suite also desired
- Experience using online booking, and client relationship management software (preferred)
- Experience working on online forums/platforms including but not limited to Facebook Fanpage, group, Zalo, Instagram; or familiar with them
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in economics, education, environment, health, human development, information science, international development, social work, social sciences or a related field.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website FHI360