Phòng CTSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Special Service Agreement (SSA) - Programme Assistant to support the 2019 Global Health Office (GHO) work plan and Health Partnership Group (HPG)
With guidance and direction from ICD, the GHO/HPG Coordinator and WHO, the Programme Assistant will:
Provide administrative support to the 1) Global Health Office to ensure the operation of the office smoothly and in professional way, to implement functions of GHO, and 2) Health Partnership Group activities, which link closely with the Global Health Office.
- Support and be responsible for routine administrative work and related activities for GHO and HPG.
- Undertake the preparation for meetings, workshops, training courses, etc, including materials and logistic arrangements, note-taking and minutes writing etc. for GHO and HPG activities.
- Provide coordination and communications support in managing the network of GHO members, both at national and international levels.
- Translate and Interpret from English into Vietnamese and vice versa when required and needed.
- Assist in searching, compiling and maintaining information relevant to the GHO; Maintain appropriate follow-up system of activities.
- Support the preparation for material to be uploaded on related websites and other communications work and channels related to the GHO and HPG.
The main methods to carry out this activity will be:
- Face-to-face consultation with ICD, other relevant MoH and government departments as well as WHO and development partners.
- Administrative and logistics arrangements.
- Preparation of communications, including submissions to MOH leadership and emails to the MOH and DP stakeholders involved in the GHO and HPG.
- Preparation of agendas, submissions related to GHO and HPG meetings, to MOH leadership etc.
- Drafting and dissemination of minutes, reports etc.
- Updating of the HPG website and mailing list (also in Google drive).
Planned timelines (subject to confirmation)
Start date: 1 Oct 2020
End date: 30 Sep 2021
- Required: First university degree in public health, international relations, public policy, or related area
- Desired: Master’s degree in public health, international relations, or public policy
- Essential: Experience working in the field of development cooperation, public health, or health economics sector, with Government or an international organization
- Desired: Experience working with the Ministry of Health and its development partners
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Well-developed IT capacity and familiarity with website software, the Microsoft Office Package. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to translate and interpret from Vietnamese into English and from English into Vietnamese.
- Team work and communications skills
- Ability to adapt to diverse cultural and educational backgrounds
- Essential: Proficiency in English and expert knowledge of Vietnamese
- Producing results
- Communicating in a credible and effective way
- Fostering integration and teamwork
Place of assignment: International Cooperation department of Ministry of Health
Medical clearance: The selected SSA holder will be expected to provide a medical check up
Remuneration: Full-time monthly remuneration of maximum USD849 depending on experience.
Those who are interested can contact our focal person with contact detail at the end of the announcement before/by 22 September 2020
World Health Organization
UN Building, 304 Kim Ma Street,
Hanoi, Viet Nam
For further information on this TOR, please contact: email@example.com
Nguồn: Website VUFO-NGO Resource Centre