Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí: Senior Communication Officer - Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD)
|Job assignment||Leading and Coordinating the overall communication and network development strategies|
|Job title||Senior Communication Officer|
|Expected time to start||From March 01st 2021|
|Grade||2-3 (in the grade level of MSD)|
|Venue||Hanoi with some travels to Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and other provinces and countries when necessary|
Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) is a Vietnamese non-government organisation established on March 05, 2008.
Our vision is a world of justice and equality, where civil society plays as an effective independent actor/ partner with their own rights and the rights of marginalized and vulnerable communities are respected.
As a Vietnamese non-governmental organisation, MSD is taking efforts to enable environment for the development of civil society sector and to promote the rights of marginalised groups, especially children, youth, women and people with disabilities.
Slogan: We create values and achieve local impact in a niche market. We work effectively and efficiently through mutual learning, inspiring and innovative intervention.
CORE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES: MSD is working based on shared values that we believe that not only our staff but also other partners are aiming at. They are
- Equitable partnerships
- Networking and solidarity
- Inclusion and People empowerment
- Good governance
- Innovative intervention
- Enable – to build capacity and promote CSO’s engagement in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and advocate for CSOs’ enabling
- Partner – to promote Business engagement in CSR/CSV as well as SDGs and Child-friendly principles sustainable development
- Educate and Intervene – to educate and promote the rights of children and youth and their families
Expected results: In 2021 – 2025 MSD focuses its efforts and resources in their main areas of results as the followings:
|SDG – CSO United Alliance||Business for Sustainability||SDG Impact Projects (SDG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17)|
|– United Way Vietnam Alliance & LNOB Partnership
– Standardized Capacity building and Certifications
– SDG – CSO Living Lab & Platform
– Local fundraising hub
– Doing Good Index, research and advocacy in Philanthropy, SDGs, CSR/CSV, Tax for Non-prt, etc.
|– Business for Sustainability Champion Funds
– SDG Startup Impact and Awards
– CSR/SDG Research
– High Level Philanthropy Forum
– SDG Project and Connections
|– EPD (Education, Protection, Development)
– Environmental health
To support MSD team to achieve the best results, we are in need of a Senior Communication Officer to support the organization.
|B. ASSIGNEMENT REQUESTS|
- Assignment purpose: The Senior Communications Officer (SCO) will, with assistance of the team, support MSD Leadership to coordinate the overall communication and network development strategies to (i) promote the MSD’s image and values to the multi-stakeholders through awareness raising, public relations and campaigning; (ii) communicate MSD’s programs to targeted audience; and (iii) manage communication database and resources
- Working location: mainly in Hanoi, some travels to Dong Anh, Bac Giang, Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and some other provinces and countries when assigned.
- Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by Program Director, and MSD Excutive Director;
- Supervision: Communication and event officers, Interns, Volunteers.
- Main responsibilities:
5.1 Promote MSD’s image and values to the multi-stakeholders:
- Develop and deliver MSD’s communication strategy and workplan;
- Develop and management relationships with media and build relationship with strategic communication partners/ collaborators;
- Develop and manage communication channels (websites, social media, newsletters, communication materials package, publications, events, etc.);
- Develop indicators for effective communication and quarterly report on the communication effectiveness;
- Develop branding’s initiatives to enhance MSD’s visibility and position in CSO sector in national and international level.
5.2. Communicate MSD’s programs to to targeted audience:
- Develop and deliver programs’ communication strategies and workplan in consistence with the organization’s strategy;
- Coordinate innovative campaigns and organize events to promote public and multi-stakeholders’ understanding about the intervention programs;
- Develop and manage the communication database and library for the programs;
5.3. Manage organization’s database and resources for communication purposes:
- Manage the customer database software of MSD
- Support the process of developing information database and resources for MSD and its programs;
- Promote and manage communication processes
5.4. Other activities:
- Coordinate communication officers, fellows and volunteers
- Provide interpretation and translation when necessary
- Work plan: workplan of MSD strategy
This assignment requires travel to Hue, Danang and Hochiminh city and other provinces or other countries when necessary. The travel fee and perdiem will under MSD’s cost norm system.
- Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become communication manager;
- Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
- Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grade 2 to 3;
- Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
- National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
|C. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS|
- BA degree is required with background relating to management, communication or social works; master degree is a plus;
- Experience in communication is needed; experience in NGO communication is preferred;
- Strategic thinking and analysis;
- High command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Design skills and professional use of design softwares like Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, etc.
- Work independent and professionally; good team work;
- High commitment with works.
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: SCO 2020_Name of the Applicant (e.g: SCO 2019 – Loan Le) as soon as possible before 17.00 16/2/2021. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD)