Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant - PATH
Location: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh
Division: Vietnam Country Program
PATH is seeking a M&E consultant to guide implementation of sustainable health information systems for the PATH/Digital Square program in Vietnam. This position is a blend of hands-on M&E and health information system activities, especially in HIV information system. This role is preferred to be based in Ho Chi Minh City to provide support Digital Square team to implement information system to monitor HIV indicators.
- Support the Digital Square team and its IT Contractor to work with Ho Chi Minh Center for Disease Control (HCDC) collect and analyze data of HIV program.
- Assist Digital Square team to define the formulation and validation of data to apply in the Provincial Dashboard.
- Provide technical advices for software development team to understand the formulation of indicators and data.
- Assist the Software development team to understand the meaning and formulation of data.
- Provide the testing of Provincial Dashboard to ensure the accurateness of system and data.
- Work with Digital Square team and HCDC to build capacity in quality data management.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, or Information Technology.
- At least ten years related experience with health information systems and M&E activities for HIV program.
- Working experience with HIV activities in Ho Chi Minh is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and testing health information systems for HIV program.
- Competency in training and capacity-building required.
- Skill in data quality assurance desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Consultancy period: May – September 2021
Travel may be required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV and application letter to Ms. Hang Nguyen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: April 16, 2020.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Fanpage VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam