Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Senior Project Facilitator/Project Facilitator - Foundation for International Development / Relief (FIDR)
FIDR is now seeking qualified Vietnamese national staffs for the position Senior Project Facilitator/Project Facilitator, working for projects in Central and Central Highlands of Vietnam. We strongly encourage candidates who already have some previous working experiences and want to seek their professional career in the field of community development and humanitarian aid, to apply for this position.
- Implement project activities with stakeholders.
- Monitor, evaluate and report project activities to Project Managers & Supervisors
- Consult and assist Project Managers to ensure the smooth and effective implementation of project activities.
- Collaborate with team members and other project teams.
- Do other works as requested
- Office work based in Danang, field sites are mountainous areas such as Kon Tum, Quang Nam, etc
- Travel frequently as required
- University degree with minimum of two (2) years of working experiences
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize and follow of multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent skills in English (include written and oral communication), computing and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team or independently
- Ability to travel and have strong willing to work at remote, mountainous areas with vulnerable and ethnic minority people
- Trip-love candidates are preferred
- Candidates who have good careers qualifications it will be considered as Senior Project Facilitator
Interested candidates are requested to send an English profile include:
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English with recent photo and attached with copies of obtained degrees /certificates and recent photo
- Report on “The reason of applying and what you want to achieve through this job” in English
For appeal yourself to:
- Foundation for International Development/Relief Vietnam (FIDR): 54 Hai Phong St., Danang city
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (0236) 3540404
- or Service Centre for Danang Foreign Affairs (SCEDFA): 19A Le Hong Phong St., Danang city,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam