Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Project Manager - Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT)
Location: Ha Noi
Employment Type: Local, Full Time (100% FTE)
Travel requirements: Travel throughout the province where located; infrequent travel for knowledge sharing and training within Viet Nam.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain relationships with healthcare providers outside of the NTP network and persuade them to cooperate with the project.
- Build a diverse portfolio of actively referring and/or notifying private providers, including physicians, pharmacists, private-sector hospitals, occupational health screening companies, and X-ray facilities, HIV screening.
- Continuously improve engagement strategies.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve any problems with private providers.
- Ensure up-to-date and complete reporting of field activities through a customized customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Supervise the distribution of monetary and non-monetary incentives for the participating providers.
Management of staff
- Directly supervise the work output of PPM Officers.
- Set a positive working environment and work to maintain the morale of the team.
- Supervise recruitment and the maintenance of relationships with healthcare providers outside of the NTP network.
- Mentor PPM Officers in relationship management.
- Monitor entries in the CRM software from the PPM Officers and provide regular feedback on work outputs and work optimization
Supervision of field activities
- Oversee TB screening activities in at participating non-NTP providers whether at the offices of a physician, a pharmacy, a hospital, an occupational health screening company or an X-ray facility.
- Maximize referrals of persons with suspected TB for testing.
- Ensure referrals of suspected TB cases receive appropriate diagnostic testing.
- Supervise the collection of diagnostic testing data from public facilities.
- Coordinate registration of TB patients found outside of the NTP network.
- Supervise patient enrolment through the project.
- Increase notifications of TB cases treated by participating providers outside of the NTP network.
- Conduct operational research and facilitate engagement and referrals using a social network targeting healthcare providers outside of the NTP network
Monitoring and evaluation & reporting
- Verify referral and notification data collected in the community.
- Collaborate with the M&E team to solve data problems and ensure the complete capture of project data in the PPM modules of the Access to Care Information System (ACIS);
- Coordinate (re)trainings of PPM Officers on the use of electronic data collection tools.
- Provide capacity building to PPM Officers on data collection best practices.
- Draft monthly narrative reports on activities for donors.
- Review and edit quarterly narrative and technical report for donors.
- Assist with procurement of supplies for the project.
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation of the interventions of the grant.
- Other activities requested by FIT Directors.
- Experience with engaging the public and private health sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Leadership skills, good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and computer-based communications.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
- Willing to engage with private providers at their convenience, which may be outside of normal working hours.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline such as pharmacy, public health, social development, science or related fields.
- Experience working in public health programs.
- Marketing and sales experience preferred
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- An up-to-date, detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, and Email Address)
SEND AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: “Application for PPM Manager in Hanoi”
- Deadline: 31 July 2021
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam