Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Administrative Officer - KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV)
The Administrative Officer is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Take responsibility in correspondence between KNCV and partners, local agency; inform and update information to POs, CRO about the progress: telephone communications, take notes, incoming-outgoing letters, office documentation and reports.
- Maintain the project administration in filling system and sever to ensure the KNCV global office security procedure: keep track of plans and reports related to projects and programs, keep program documentation and project administration
- Assemble Terms of References and contracts based on standard formats and clauses;
- Support in arranging logistics, organization of workshops, seminars, meetings, etc. including estimating budgets for these activities, settle payment, monitoring expenditures, and ensuring that documents and other materials are available on time;
- Interpret and translate documents, letters vice versa into English or Vietnamese and translate and interpret at meetings; accompany international consultants during field visits as needed;
- Draft letters in English and in Vietnamese
- Attend meeting and take notes/minutes when needed.
- Function as contact for information concerning quotations, bank details, reports etc. when needed;
- Arrange logistic support (travel, hotel, visa application, etc) for field trips, external consultants, technical and project officers’ travels;
- Collaborate with Financial Officers about project expenditures: arrange the payment on petty cash; checking expenditure reports, chase up the payment for logistic, consultants and others suppliers.; chase up and check timesheet of staff/consultants.
- Oversee facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the office, coordinating with appropriate services;
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents and reports from partners;
- Manage information and general administration issues and practices;
- Maintenance and management of the physical office and equipment;
- Control stationeries and maintain stationary inventories; Purchase office consumables and other items as required.
- Manage the inventories list of office equipment.
- Monitor and supervise other administrative works: office arrangement, security and cleaner.
- Manage in-country procurement
- Monitoring staff attendance and maintain related documents
- Ensure timely and quality reporting at all levels
- Assist CRO in timely and quality reporting to donors and stakeholders;
- Perform other duties as requested by the Country Representative Officer.
Who are we looking for?
- Being a residence of Vietnam;
- University degree required, preferably in English and/or public health or a development - oriented subject;
- More than 5 years of relevant interpreting/translating work experience in his/her specific technical area;
- Professional speaking/reading/writing English and Vietnamese is required;
- Good administrative skills, systematic way of working and experience in organizing office documentation and materials;
- Ability to use computer software related to program administration; Microsoft office programs, notably Word, Excel, Power point;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to work according to deadlines and instructions;
- Being motivated and able to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability in team situations, sensitive to others, and an ability to provide support and positive timely contribution;
- Carefulness, accuracy, honesty, enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Having good references from previous employers and/or teachers;
- Ability and willing to travel when needed to projects outside Hanoi.
- Ability to multi-task;
- Being innovative and creative;
- Strong analytic capacity;
- Being able to deal with resistance;
- Being self-initiating;
- Networking, negotiation and coordination;
- Being sensitive to cultural differences and understanding the socio-economic, political and ethical issues surrounding TB control;
- Ability to work-proactively and work well in a team;
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient working relationships among staff within KNCV country offices as well as external partners.
- Tasks are performed independently within a set policy framework of responsibilities and assignments.
- This job involves regular travel. The Administrative officer will frequently travel in-country
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A fixed-term contract for 12 months, with the intention to extend the contract;
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues worldwide;
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
Application and information
You can apply for this position via https://www.kncvtbc.org/vacancies/ before 10 October 2021.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam