Phòng CTHVSV gửi các anh, chị cựu học viên/sinh viên thông tin ứng tuyển vị trí làm việc: Project Officer - KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
The Project Officer is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Assist programmatic management of the CTB project: coordinate, monitor, and supervise project activities in project sites for the KNCV funded projects;
- Propose and develop the project’s annual work plans and budgets;
- Be responsible for making and aggregating reports on project’s activities: quarterly management reports; progress reports; and other reports as per request by donors and KNCV-HQ. This includes the collection, analysis and management of information/data to develop progress reports on project activities in the agreed formats;
- Contribute to develop and apply tools for project M&E. Provide inputs to program monitoring and evaluation systems;
- Manage and carry out all day-to-day project financial and administrative works related with activities including budgeting, filing, travel plans and procedures;
- Communicate with project implementing partners regarding project planning, implementation, monitoring, and other issues. Review and comment on project partners’ plans and reports;
- Conduct monitoring activities to local implementing partners to ensure that the activities are timely implemented in accordance with the work plans, the quality of the activity implementation and the project objectives met;
- Prepare sub-contracts, follow up subcontracts, collect reports, financial documents and draft due reports for project activities. Prepare draft TOR for consultants when necessary;
- Represent KNCV with government and non-government organizations, donors and relevant agencies when being authorized by CRO;
- Provide inputs for the documentation of experiences and lessons-learnt from program implementation;
- Coordinate collaboration between partners to implement project activities;
- Perform other duties as requested by the CRO.
Who are we looking for?
- Being a residence of Vietnam
- University level degree in the field of Public Health, Medicine or Health Sciences
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Vietnam’s health system, especially the public health sector to the successful performance of the duties assigned. Practical knowledge of health service, health sector reform and the international/national/local health response;
- Knowledge of and experience in health programs/projects coordination, management and administration;
- Knowledge of government laws in Vietnam for NGOs operation in the country;
- Good verbal and written skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Experience in the development of project monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in working for or with health care facilities or equivalent organizations;
- Experience in financial management with local partners preferred;
- Experience in progressively more responsible positions in the field of public health and/or development with at least 5 or more years of this experience with international/local organization or donor.
Specific skills required
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Being innovative and creative;
- Strong analytic capacity;
- Being able to deal with resistance;
- Computer skilled;
- Networking, negotiation and coordination;
- Being sensitive to cultural differences and understanding the socio-economic, political and ethical issues surrounding TB control;
- Ability to work-proactively;
- Team worker;
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient working relationships among staff within KNCV country offices as well as external partners;
- Supervisory experience and skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with international, national, provincial, and local partners;
- Ability to support logistical arrangements, including coordination of meetings and trainings and workshops when needed, as well as ability to compile information/data and write routine and project progress reports.
- Tasks are performed independently within a set policy framework of responsibilities and assignments;
- Frequent travel in-country.
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A fixed-term contract for 12 months, with the intention to extend the contract;
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues worldwide;
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
Application and information
You can apply for this position via https://www.kncvtbc.org/vacancies/ before 10 October 2021.
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem tại đây.
Nguồn: Website VUFO - NGO Resource Vietnam